My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

the Last Song

Breathing treatments, Buckeye style. Good thing my mom keeps a backup of supplies and medicines in Columbus. I really needed them today.

By late afternoon, I had to get out. This is spring break after all. So we headed to the movie theater. Not to worry, see those buildings in the background? That is the Ohio State University Medical Center. Somehow in all the years we have been coming to Columbus, we have avoided going there. But we are sorta curious. Do you think the doctors dress in scarlet and grey scrubs?

We headed in to see the Last Song with Miley Cyrus. I really liked it. There are a few parts that are pretty sad though. It made everybody cry. After the movie we went to Panera. I had the chopped chicken cobb salad. It was yummy.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I love Panera (although growing up in St. Louis, I called it The St. Louis Bread Company). I have many, many fond memories of that place! Next time, eat some soup in a breadbowl for me!

Adelaide Dupont said...

Delicious stuff you had there!

Did you go with your mate Kara?

Karen said...

It looks like you're having a wonderful time despite having had to use the breathing machine. Panera is one of my favorite restaurants!

To Love Endlessly said...

looks like it was a lot of fun and Panera's salads are always delicious. You'll have to try the grilled chicken caesar salad. yum, yum!