My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, April 26, 2010

In Loving Memory...

I have been asking my mom all weekend about Carly. I will miss seeing her cute pictures and reading about her day at school. My mom told me we will be able to always remember Carly and her sweet smile by looking at her pictures. We said a prayer for her family tonight. I hope you will too.


Please go here to pick up a button for your blog and read what Jasmine wrote today. I miss you Carly. Sweet dreams.

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Sending lots of love and prayers up and out from this corner of Ohio.

Carol N. said...

Sarah, I've been thinking about Carly's family all weekend. It is a wonderful tribute to Carly that she touched so many lives.

Take care.

stephanie said...

OH Sarah, i will miss seeing Sweet Carly too. I can't get her and her family off my mind.
sending her family prayers along with you.

The VW's said...

Praying for Carly's family often! She will surely be missed!

sturpin said...

We are praying for them too

Anne and Whitney: Up, Down and All Around said...

we miss carly so much already, too! we grabbed her button and have it on our blog! thanks for posting about that --- i saw it some time last night and added it to our blog.