My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, March 12, 2010

The T21 Traveling Afghan visits the Rock Hall

Since we were going downtown to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, I decided to bring the afghan.

Good thing I did. It was freezing down there.

It sits right on Lake Erie and the temperature was a good 15 degrees colder than at my house.

It was still fun though. They have music playing all day and night on outside speakers, so I like to go down there to dance.

Which is what I am going to do right now, because it is cold, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... Check out my crazy, freezin' dance moves below...

3 comments:

Beth said...

Brrr! I hope warm weather comes your way soon. We're starting to thaw here in Virginia.

Love your dancing--you should make more dance videos--that would be fun!

Lacey said...

It looks very cold there. My hubby would die if he saw the Bruce Springsteen in the background, he loves him.

Adelaide Dupont said...

Glad you and the Afghan had a great time at the Rock Hall.

It is having a very musical life.

Lake Erie is a great place too.