My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Snow + Snow = Dragon

Yesterday morning my bus got stuck in our circle because there was so much snow. So my mom called the service garage and asked if they could please come with a plow and push it aside.

This is what I found when I came home from work. The pile is almost as tall as the houses.

My mom and dad worked really hard to get our driveway clear too. But now we have a lot of snow in our front yard too.
.
But nothing compares to this....

I spotted this dragon made out of snow on my way home from music therapy last night on Wilson Mills Road. Is that so cool?!!?

16 comments:

ABandCsMom said...

That is awesome! I've never seen anything like it. Very cool!

Mary said...

That dragon is so cool!

Kristen said...

Wow that is really cool!! I wonder how long it took someone to create that dragon??

AngelaLexi79 said...

Wow that is a really neat dragon! I am 30 years old and I have only seen snow once and it was melted by the time i got home from work.

Anne and Whitney: Up, Down and All Around said...

wow, someone had a lot of time and talent to make a "snow dragon" - a couple of weeks ago I saw a giant "snow cat/tiger" :) FUN!

Rochelle said...

That dragon is so cool! Glad you got to work ok with all the snow!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

WOW! Very cool!!!! That must have taken a long time to make!

Karen said...

I LOVE the dragon - that's so cool!

TJ said...

that driveway is beautiful

To Love Endlessly said...

How cool! There's a family in N. Ridgeville that last winter made 3 house size snowman! It was so cool to see them build them!! They had ladders out and everything. ;-)

Lisa said...

That dragon is soooo cool...plus I love that the snow is completely blocking most of my mom's house in the picture!! And TJ I have plenty of shoveling to do here on my side of town if you are looking for some work :)

Kele@ said...

Wow! That is one impressive pile of snow! And I can't get over that dragon, now that is from someone who has lived in snowy weather a long time, as they have some major snow building talents!

Kelly said...

What an awesome dragon! I've never seen anything like it before:) I'm so glad I found you!

Heather said...

That is one cool Dragon... having lived in the snow for 24 years,I must say, I have NEVER seen anything like that.Ever.That even rivals some of the very impressive sand castles here at our beaches!

AZ Chapman said...

cool

JennyH said...

Wow- that took some effort!

Thanks for taking the picture to show us.

Have a good weekend.