My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

She is a ROCKSTAR

You must go over to my friend Kristen's blog today. One of the nurses called her a ROCKSTAR!!! So I decided I needed to let the world know at the best place I could think of...

...the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum. Look at that cool address: 1100 Rock and Roll Boulevard.

Did you know Cleveland, Ohio is the birthplace of Rock-n-Roll? Yep, according to this sign it was in 1951 when a guy named Alan Freed called some music he was playing on a radio station he worked at in Cleveland, rock-n-roll. Now do you wonder why I am looking up in the air?

The Goodyear blimp is up there. That's why. Ok, be sure to go to Kristen's blog and tell her how much you like her downward facing dog. I am so happy for her today.

8 comments:

Kristen's mom said...

Oh Sarah! You are so awesome. I added your picture to my post. When Kristen saw your picture, she smiled! We love reading your blog, it is fun to see all the fun things you do.

Rochelle said...

Sarah, you are such a great friend. I am sure Kristen had an extra smile from your sweet post today.

ABandCsMom said...

Oh my gosh! You guys are awesome! I knew from the thumbnail pick, exactly what you were up too. Been there myself...years ago! I agree, Kristen is a ROCKSTAR!

stephanie said...

Sarah you are the best!!!!! I wish I could give you a huge hug right now!!!!s whole day
I bet you made Kristen sooooo happy!

Kim said...

That is great Sarah! What a great friend to do that for her!

Bonnie said...

So cool Sarah...what a true friend you are! :) You and Kristen are BOTH rockstars!!!

The VW's said...

Sarah, you are such an awesome friend! Love and Hugs!!!

Tiffany said...

Very cool!!! You are so sweet.