My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Roaring in Like a Lion

I've never had this much snow on my deck before. If I went out there it would be up to my neck. So I just sit here and look out the window. I think it is so pretty when the snow is on the trees.

8 comments:

ABandCsMom said...

I sure don't like the looks of all that snow. I mean, it's pretty and all, but I'm so ready for Spring!

Anne and Whitney: Up, Down and All Around said...

are you guys on the east side of cleveland? i remember when i lived in westlake right after college that the "east side" always had so much more snow than the "west side"! i sure hope spring is here soon... hopefully you do not have to venture out into all of that snow, sarah! :)

jjpsmommy07 said...

Wow! over here in Michigan we came in like a lamb. all of our snow is melting

Karen said...

I know what you mean - but in terms of weather it's a beautiful day here. I hope it's still considered a Lion and not a Lamb.

SunflowerMom said...

So much snow!! We've hardly had any this year, not that I'm jealous of yours!

To Love Endlessly said...

way too much snow for me! I'd be sitting inside looking out too!

Kim Rees said...

I am so sick of the snow we have here in Cleveland! I could just scream! Spring needs to come and FAST!

Jessica said...

I just love how snow covers everything and makes it look sparkly and clean. It looks like you maybe have a little more than you need though :) Too bad you couln't send some here to me, I really missed it this year.