My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Leprechaun Girl

My mom loves to find old pictures of me on holidays.

My first St. Patrick's day standing on my own. I am 2 1/2.

The next year, my mom made me a shamrock dress and a matching Jely Splat Mat. It covered my trach when we were out in public.

Look at me being all silly. Even my trach tie is green to match my dress.

I knew there would be a picture of TJ too. We were on our way downtown to watch the parade.

8 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow - that's festive!

stephanie said...

I love the pics!!!! That dress!!!! How lucky to have a mom that can sew. What are you wearing today?

Lacey said...

I love the green trach tie! I'll have to do that for Jax on holidays!

Lianna said...

Oh my! Sarah you haven't changed! I love love love these pics!♥

Rochelle said...

So cute, love to see your pictures from when you were little.

Heidi said...

I love your shamrock dress! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

AZ Chapman said...

soo cute happy St Patricks day

To Love Endlessly said...

awesome outfits!!! You guys are always so festive for the holidays! I need to get in gear. :-)