My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Late Breaking News...

from the NEW Ohio Union...on The Ohio State University Campus.

Wow!!! This is an amazingly awesome new building. They call the Union the living room for students. This one cost $118 million dollars. That's a lot of money. I'm so happy it is done before TJ graduates in June so he can enjoy it.

Every living room must have good chairs. Oh yes, these are pretty comfy.

A new performing hall. There is a big huge ballroom across the hall named after Archie Griffin. I went in for a few minutes. Blake Shelton is performing a concert tonight for the grand opening festivities but they would not let us take any pictures. It was really loud.

Haaaa, what would a new Ohio State building be without Brutus!!! I can't wait for my dad to see this. He is going to love it.

5 comments:

Lacey said...

Wow that is a huge buiding. Very fancy!

Chaviva said...

I love reading your posts, Sarah! Even though I'm from TN and am a *ahem* Volunteer fan! :) Hope you're having fun!

Cathy said...

Wow...that's an awesome student center. Fancy Schmancy!

Adelaide Dupont said...

I'm pretty happy for TJ too.

Impressive building!

A real home for the heart.

And Brutus is awesome.

To Love Endlessly said...

very fancy and expensive building. At least TJ gets to enjoy it for a little bit. :-)