My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

It's a Lucky Kinda Day

Check this out...

We got a free caramel Frappe at McDonald's and a free order of cinnamon twists at Donato's in Columbus today. I think I will let my mom have them. I don't like either so much. It will be her reward for working so hard on the garage:)

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Why did you get them free? Did your beautiful smile convince them to give them to you? :)

Rochelle said...

Wow, free and yummy! Awesome day. Can you send your mom over to clean my garage out like that? WOW Joyce!!!

Amy said...

The cinnamon twists look really good!!

Scarehaircare said...

You are so sweet to share!

Tim and Kelli said...

Lucky yummy kind of day for sure.

JennyH said...

MMM.... Those look tasty to me.