My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

I love these Plates and Napkins

If you read my post yesterday, I wrote about the day Kate Spain found my picture on my mom's blog. A few days later, after one of my infusions at the hospital we stopped at Target. You might remember that I wanted to buy a video player. I could not walk that day so my little brother pushed me in my wheelchair. Before we headed back to the electronic section, we stopped to look at plates and napkins in the party section.

My mom showed me this really pretty design. I really loved them because they matched the colors in my new bedroom.

So I asked if we could buy them. My mom said, "Sure Sarah."

I got a pack of big plates, and little plates and a package of napkins. That's when my mom turned the package over and showed me printed right on the napkin it read, "Kate Spain." Cool. These were designed by Kate Spain. I think Kate is my new friend.

6 comments:

Kristin said...

You must have a good design eye!

To Love Endlessly said...

well, what a coincidence that is! you obviously have exceptional taste!

Adelaide Dupont said...

Those WERE some very pretty plates and napkins!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I chose those same napkins for a party I had. I love them too.

Jan

Kele@ said...

Oh I love those colors Sarah!! We have the same taste!

To Love Endlessly said...

hey again, you have an award at my blog. Come over & get it. :-)