My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

I LOVE Bridget!!!

When I went to bed on Saturday, I knew it would be my last night with the afghan.

Today I was meeting Bridget to give it to her.

She is so cute!!!

I just love her.

We became pals real quick.

I showed her the journal that is traveling with the afghan.

I think she liked seeing my pictures. Stay tuned for part two.

11 comments:

Molly said...

Those pictures are fantastic!

stephanie said...

Oh, and I bet she loves you too!!!!

Bethany said...

Aww, love this!!

kecia said...

so cute! How fun that you got to meet eachother!

Mary said...

How sweet! I can't wait to take our turn.

Scarehaircare said...

I love the afghan project. How precious that you got to meet Bridget.

Lisa said...

And Bridget LOVES YOU :)!!! Thank you so much for stopping to meet us on your way back home. We'll always remember today with big smiles :)!

Happy World Down Syndrome Day!

Tsquared417 said...

That is so great that you are passing it on....she is so cute!! What a day!

Kristin said...

That is so cool - I bet you'll be great friends forever!

Jennifer said...

It's so nice that you got to meet Bridget! What a cutie!!

ABandCsMom said...

So sweet!