My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Flashback Friday

My mom found this picture while she was looking for St. Patrick's day photos. It is me working at the computer in my mom's sewing room. That is what I used to do while she was busy making wedding dresses. Next week I am going to tell you all about our new project with our fabric/quilt store, so I thought I would show you this today.

4 comments:

Denise said...

I just love looking at old pictures of you, Sarah. You were the little cutest kid!! And now you are a beautiful woman.

Rochelle said...

This is one of the cutest pictures of you Sarah. So sweet!
Can't wait to see what project you two are up to next.

Adelaide Dupont said...

You were obviously really good with computers, Sarah.

And you had a lot of fun!

Mama Mason-Mann said...

What an adorable picture. You look so happy Sarah. You have a contagious smile.