My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Everyone Loves an Irish Girl...

...especially her Daddy!!!

Not everyone loves a sobriety check point on St. Patrick's Day. My mom passed. Thank goodness:)

10 comments:

Anderson Family said...

I love all your cute St. Patrick's day photos from recent years!

Tracy said...

Sarah is one beautiful girl! Every girl just loves her daddy, huh?

Carol N. said...

Love that t-shirt Sarah - it's perfect for you!

Carol N. said...

BTW - happy St. Patrick's Day! My boys had a great time looking for leprechaun gold this morning!

Tiffany said...

First off, I love all the old photos!! Your Mom goes all out!! Second of all, you and your Dad are so cute!!

Little Miss E said...

Green beer never looked very appetizing to me!

Lacey said...

A sobriety check in the middle of the day huh? Wow, your town must be quite the drinkers:)

sturpin said...

love your outfit - wondering why Mom had to take the sobriety test ;)

To Love Endlessly said...

good thing your mom Passed! yikes, talk about big trouble. :-)

Beverly said...

hope you had a great St. Patricks day!