My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Destination: Louisville, Kentucky

Have you been wondering about me? I'm doing great, just busy, busy, busy. I have a funny story for you but I will have to tell you later as I am on the run because it is Spring Break!!
.
Do we have any blogging friends in Louisville, Kentucky? I am headed that direction with my mom tomorrow to visit Among Friends Quilt Shop and would love to hook up with anyone in the area.
.
Send me an email to: sarahely8989@yahoo.com

5 comments:

To Love Endlessly said...

you sure are a busy, busy girl Sarah! i don't know you fit all this stuff into your schedule. Have fun on your trip!

Rochelle said...

Glad you are having a fun spring break. Can't wait to hear about your adventures.

Cammie Heflin said...

I have totally missed you! Have a great trip! Wish we were closer!

AZ Chapman said...

if u read all 4 my gals she lives in Kentucky and Gabi's world dose as well

Anonymous said...

Tell your mom I love her (and you too! You're the best marketing director ever)!

Anne Sutton
Bunny Hill Designs
Bunny Hill Designs Web Site
Bunny Hill Blog