My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Will she ever get out?

Twenty Years Ago Today...from Great Grandmother Hillick's journal...


4 comments:

RK said...

I don't always have a chance to comment but I wanted to tell you how much I'm enjoying these journal entries... so wonderful to have them to look back on. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Rochelle said...

I LOVE Grandma Hillick's journal. This one brought me to tears. You can just feel her agony as she cries out for God's peace & healing. So thankful she was such a prayer warrior for Sarah. Amazing to see God's blessings 20 years later.

Nan P. said...

These journal entries are so moving. As a grandmother I do understand her anguish, her pain. I re-live my own heart-ache almost a year ago when Cathal had open-heart surgery, and the first week that followed when we did not know if he would make it through.

Thank you for letting us into Grandma Hillick's world.

To Love Endlessly said...

I love these entries. Every time there are tears in my eyes. It reminds me of the unspoken support that's out there.