My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

A look back at our fun...

1997 ~ TJ 9, Sarah 7, Matt 4 mos.
.
1998 ~ TJ 10, Sarah 8, Matt 1

1999 ~ TJ 11, Sarah 9, Matt 2

2000 ~ TJ 12, Sarah 10, Matt 3

2001 ~ TJ 13, Sarah 11, Matt 4

2002~ Sarah 12

2003 ~ TJ 15, Sarah 13, Matt 6

9 comments:

Cammie Heflin said...

I love all o f your old pix! I have got to get a scanner!

Rochelle said...

Those are great pictures. Really cute.

Cindy said...

I loved these pictures! So fun to 'watch' them grow up! :)

SunflowerMom said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Sarah and Joyce!

Lacey said...

I love your long hair in the first ones! Too cute.

To Love Endlessly said...

What a wonderful time-line for following your kids! I especially love the one with the BIG heart chocolate cake on the kitchen floor! :-) yum!

Emily said...

Cute little stroll down memory lane! xoxo

Kristin said...

Beautiful red dress when you were 12! Happy Valentine's Day!

JennyH said...

Love them all. I really liked 2000- so cute!