My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Somehow Plays with Minnie Mouse...

Twenty Years Ago Today...from Great Grandmother Hillick's journal

4 comments:

Adelaide Dupont said...

The mouse knows how to cheer young ones up (and those of all ages).

And a good rousing round of Telephone might have been all that was needed to get the breathing pumping.

Mama Mason-Mann said...

what a trouper!!!! :)

blogzilly said...

I would love to find something like that from my mom or grandma or something. That's why I write a blog. One day I hope my kids can read what I wrote and really understand who their dad really was.

To Love Endlessly said...

hehe. How cute. Kids want what they want.