My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sarah's Operaton is Over

Twenty Years Ago Today
...from Great Grandmother Hillick's Journal

4 comments:

JRS said...

awwww, sweet.
---Jen

Rochelle said...

Love that journal, what an amazing piece to have. Happy heart day Sarah!

Also, love all the sweet pictures of Sarah before surgery what a doll!

Kristen said...

What a treasured piece to read!

Adelaide Dupont said...

Well.

Great to see Great Grandma in the spotlight.

As she said: Praise Him!