My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sarah's Lungs have Collapsed

Twenty Years Ago Today...from Great Grandmother Hillick's journal...

5 comments:

Adelaide Dupont said...

The important idea is that "Sarah kept on".

And also that TJ didn't cry. So brave!

Love the part where TJ pretended to hear her heartbeat.

Carol N. said...

So awesome - how amazing to have that journal...life documented, and an amazing life at that!

blogzilly said...

To have a journal like this...a priceless item, for sure.

Rochelle said...

So priceless.

Ellen said...

Wow. That is scary to read, but amazing, too, because you see how incredibly far Sarah as come.

Those handwritten journals seem like such a relic in this day of the blog, even though it's just 20 years ago.