My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Ready, Set, Plan...

My fabric is dry and so I spread it out on the counter. Now what do I do next?

Hmm, I know that I am going to have to cut. So I got the good scissors out.

My mom came to help me. She said it is always a good idea to plan things out before cutting. We are studying the directions.

OK, I think we've got it...

4 comments:

Junior said...

Sarah that is great material, I can't wait to see what you make

Kim said...

Such nice fabric and that sewing room is wonderful!

Cammie Heflin said...

Looks like an awesome time! That room looks pretty amazing!

amy flege said...

wow. how cool! ! cant wait to see the finished product!!