My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Jamie Foxx and his Sister on the Red Carpet at the Grammy's

This is awesome. Diondra loves Drum Line just like I do. She dances really good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT. Going to post it on my blog too, Sarah.

Jan

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah, Leesa here. This is cool. See you tomorrow.

Emily said...

She is awesome! I loved seeing her dance during his Grammy performance also!

jjpsmommy07 said...

I love Drum line too and just bought it for me and my mom!