My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, February 19, 2010

It's Prep Time in the Washer

I think it will be a good idea to pre-wash the fabric.

I can do this. I like to work the washing machine.

I gave the fabric a big whoosh to open it up.

And now in it goes.

I think I will put the blue one in too. Ok, I'll be back in a little bit...

6 comments:

Ellen said...

Awesome!!! I am inspired to teach Max how to do laundry! And make breakfast in bed for me! Ha, ha.

Tsquared417 said...

Yeah Sarah!! Will you come to my mountain of laundry, please???

Rochelle said...

Yeah Sarah! Can't wait to see the finished product.

Lacey said...

Sarah, I'm on the edge of my seat! Can't wait to see this project!

Runningmama said...

Can't wait to see what you are making!

To Love Endlessly said...

so exciting to see your plan unravel!