My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, February 22, 2010

It's all in the Details

I learned to gather ruffles.

I already sewed onto the bigger piece.

Now I am taking the pins out...

4 comments:

Lacey said...

Its looking good, can't wait to see the finished product!

Adelaide Dupont said...

Great stuff with the ruffles.

I love the colour contrast.

(Did you use the monster to make them?)

Rochelle said...

That is coming together nicely Sarah. Can't wait to see it when you are finished.

Amy said...

Sarah I don't have the first clue how to make a pillowcase with ruffles like that!! WAY TO GO!! :) I'm very impressed. And I loved seeing the pictures on your friends blog as she received them. Makes me cry. :)