My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

I Surrender Sarah to You

Twenty Years Ago Today...from Great Grandmother Hillick's journal...

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

Amazing again! Thanks for posting.

To Love Endlessly said...

absolutely beautiful!

Jessica said...

I really enjoy reading these journal pages, you can just feel the love she poured into her words. What a gift.

Jennie said...

What a life of faith! And such a huge blessing that you have this. Thank you for continuing to share.