My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, February 22, 2010

I Heard a Pin Drop

I've discovered taking the pins out is not easy.

It's like working with the occupational therapist.

I won't give up though.

Oh my this is hard. Then guess what? My mom showed me a trick. You turn this purple thing over and it is a magnet. They all stick like magic!!!

4 comments:

ABandCsMom said...

I can't wait to see what your making!!

JennyH said...

That magnet things looks pretty handy!!

can't wait to see the finished project.

Kristen's mom said...

I think I know what you are making! I'll wait for you to finish your story before I tell my half of the story.

Jessica said...

I really like the material you chose. I love the Disney princesses. My favorite is Belle.