My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Finally...the Big Reveal

well...at least a peak...

I finished them both just in time to mail for a big day...it involves a very brave young woman and a bell...but I am going to let her tell the next part of the story. You must go to THIS BLOG to read about it. And please say a prayer for my brave friend. She is going to have some tough days ahead.

7 comments:

Heather said...

Sarah,you are the sweetest.I just knew when I saw the princess',who your project was for.You are such a good friend and Kristen is the bravest girl ever.

Lacey said...

Sarah your so sweet! Although i still don't know what they are. I'll have to check out Kristens blog to see!

Rochelle said...

Sarah you are such a great friend.

Kristin said...

Just saw them on Kristen's blog! I love them - you did a GREAT job. Makes me want to get a sewing machine.

JennyH said...

You are so sweet! It looks great and I am glad Kristen has it for her big.

Anne and Whitney: Up, Down and All Around said...

LOVE the pillow case and blanket - so sweet of you and your mom to work on such a very nice project for Kristen!!!!!

heidi marie said...

sarah, what a wonderful gift to give. you are so sweet and thoughtful...and an amazing friend anyone would be lucky to have!!!!