My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

An Exciting New Project

I am so excited. I have a new project.

I know just what I need to get.

It is going to be a surprise for someone I know.

Oh this is perfect because she loves the Disney Princesses.

This is making me very happy.

Now I am off to the other end of the store to find some matching fabric.

I think this pink one is a good match.

Well that was a successful shopping trip. Time to go home and get busy.

13 comments:

Lacia said...

hmmm...you've got me really curious!

Kimy said...

I can't wait to see what you are making.

Tsquared417 said...

Can't wait to see what you're making!!! I love the fabric store and I don't even know how to sew!!

ABandCsMom said...

Oh Sarah, I can't wait to see what you're up to!!

Mel said...

Sounds very mysterious and exciting! My Emily is a big Disney princesses fan too.

Heidi said...

I'm excited to see what you are making!

To Love Endlessly said...

oooo I love fabric! whatchya making Sarah?

Kristen's mom said...

I went to JoAnn's last nighy, I love that store. I bought some fabric to help someone with a project. Can't wait to see what you are making. Your project looks much harder than mine.

Amy said...

I can't wait to see what you are making! The fabric is so cute!

Kele@ said...

Sure hope your going to post this project, you have me curious!!

Kristen said...

I love the feeling of buying brand new fabric. The beginning of creating something new and fun is thrilling. Now if only I could sew well...

Kim said...

Can't wait to see what you make! I love looking at all the beautiful fabrics.

Little Miss E said...

Have fun! I'm sure the recipient will LOVE whatever you're making for them! Hand made gifts are the best!