My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, February 1, 2010

About that Chameleon...

...good thing our bags are still packed.

...I just learned Blogzilly is in town. Maybe we shall meet in the underground afterall.

9 comments:

Adelaide Dupont said...

Hope you do meet.

And Sarah's picture up top looks awesome.

A very Spring mood for what is to come.

Sarah: get that rest. You will need it. Lemon and honey is good too.

Heather said...

Oh Miss Sarah ... get better please.And although Blogzilly is very cool... please avoid the underground.

Jeanette said...

I hope she feels better soon. I love the new picture at the top of the blog. How beautiful!!

Mel said...

I hope Sarah is feeling better soon. Look after yourselves the pair of you :)

Tsquared417 said...

Oh no!!! Feel better soon.

Mary said...

Yuck! Feel better soon!

The VW's said...

Oh No Sarah! Take care of yourself and get better soon! Love and Hugs!!!

Rochelle said...

Oh Sarah just when we thought you had kicked that bug. Please get better soon. Lots of rest for you and I hope you can unpack those bags soon.

Alex's Mom said...

get better soon!