My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, January 4, 2010

URGENT ~ We have extra tickets for Disney on Ice...

...this Saturday, January 9th at Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland. Show time is 11:00 am. The show this year is "Let's Celebrate."

If you are long and faithful readers, you may remember that for the past ten years or so Sarah has been taking me to Disney on Ice for my birthday. With this year being a rather eventful milestone, my dear girl called upon her connections to secure an entire private loge, which means we have nine additional seats available, free of course. If you are interested send us an email at: sarahely8989@yahoo.com

6 comments:

Kele said...

How exciting! I hope someone fun joins you guys, wish I were close enough to do so!!

Mel said...

My Emily will be super jealous. We went for the first time this winter and she still asks me to take her back! Still working on the concept of a travelling show!

Karen said...

Oh, gosh - I was JUST looking for tickets to take Micah. If this storm hadn't snow-bound us...

Have fun, and I hope you find some dear friends to go with you!

Cammie Heflin said...

If we weren't 12 hours away Addy and I would be in!

Kim Rees said...

I sent you guys an email! We love Disney as I'm sure you know. We would absolutely LOVE to go! Very cool birthday present for your mom Sarah! She is ONE lucky lady! :) Happy Birthday Joyce!

Tsquared417 said...

OH!! I wish we could come. We are going in February and I can't wait to take Liv!!