My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Today is my Momma's Birthday

We did not have school today so we let her sleep in. She is still sleeping. But she has to get up pretty soon because we are taking her to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner.

18 comments:

Heather said...

Happy,Happy birthday Joyce.May your day be filed with joy and laughter,surrounded by all those who love you.And ... we all love you out here in blogland!

sheree said...

Sarah- please tell you mom Happy Birthday for me!! And have a piee of cheesecake for me ;)

Kimy said...

Happy Birthday Joyce!! Enjoy some cheesecake for me!!

Cammie Heflin said...

Happy Birthday Joyce!!! Love Cammie and Addy

Rochelle said...

Happy 50th Joyce! May you have a wonderful day! Enjoy that cheesecake!

Scarehaircare said...

Happy Birthday Joyce! My favorite cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory is the White Chocolate Caramel Macadamia. Sarah, you'll have to tell us what you choose tonight.

stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Joyce!!!! Enjoy your sweet day!

Lianna said...

Happy Birthday Joyce!!!♥

Kim Rees said...

Happy Birthday Joyce! Hope you had a wonderful day and an excellent dinner at Cheesecake Factory!

JRS said...

Happy birthday Joyce. I'm so happy to have "met" you and enjoy reading about your wonderful family. Hope you had a great day.
---Jen

starrlife said...

Happy Birthday Joyce! You're still a spring chick!

Kim said...

Happy birthday!!! Your mom's birthday is 2 days after mine. I bet that cheesecake was yummy!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Joyce!

Tsquared417 said...

Happy Birthday Joyce! My baby's sister has your bday too...she turned 3-0!!

Lacey said...

Happy Happy Birthday Joyce!! I hope you have a great day and we all love you!

FBF Rothkopf said...

Belated Happy Happy Birthday, Joyce!

To Love Endlessly said...

Happy Birthday Joyce! Yum, cheesecake factory. sounds delicious to me!

Beverly said...

Hope you had a great day