My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, January 1, 2010

The Sweet Smell of...

...Roses...So it's the big day. The Bucks are playing the Ducks in the RoseBowl.

I sure hope Ohio State wins today.

My little friend says it's going to be a VICTORY!!! She is so cute. I just love Cayman. Everyday I go visit her blog. Look what I discovered one day...Click Here... Yep, today It's All About the Buckeyes...Let's start cheering Cayman. I know you and I can help the Buckeyes WIN!!!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Well my sweet friend... a win indeed!The Rose Bowl is a hop skip and a jump away from us,not really next door but very close.Happy for you but .... my niece and her husband and friends, traveled down for the game to watch it up close and personal,front and center ... they are from Oregon.Need I say more!!Happy for your home team though.Boy,was it a game!

Adelaide Dupont said...

You, Cayman and however many people fit into the stadium!

AZ Chapman said...

when I heard that Ohio won I was happy much to my dad's dismay. He was raised in Oregon i was more happy for u then me thanks for giveing me a reasson to care

ps did u see the opening ceramony and the movies

Kristin said...

Woohoo!!

Mary said...

Go Bucks! Wooooooooo!

Kristen said...

Cayman was cheering!! She even did the touchdown dance too. :)

To Love Endlessly said...

What a great gift idea! Love the roses too for the special day!