My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Step right up, Last chance...

a message from Joyce on the eve of her big day...

...Go ahead, give it a swing. For all you friends and foes, yes that does include family, who think it is your right to punch me anytime you feel like it, go ahead give it your best shot. What the heck, this is the last call, so go ahead and take two or three more swings. If it will make you feel better take a few more...Are you sure your done? Ahhh...come on...you can punch harder than that...I know you can...I've been feeling it for years. Come on...wind it up and let it go...



...you have been dully warned...as of tomorrow...I am no longer your punching bag.

5 comments:

TJ said...

pow

jackie said...

unrelated comment: in honour of delurking day I'm commenting. I've been reading Sarah's blog for about a month or so (and have followed so many great links from her blogroll). I think it's great that you both share the blog, I love reading it all. I found you via our unexpected journey

Mary said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

The VW's said...

I'm assuming it's your b-day today.....so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you have a terrific day! HUGS!!!

Carol N. said...

No way, I'm not messing with you!

BTW - I had that exact punching bag clown until the boy across the street sat on it and it burst. Sad day for punching bags.