My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

sshhhh....I ran away...

...with my new pj's for a long weekend.

hmmm, does the scarlet and gray plaid give you a clue where I might be? Oh maybe the rug I am standing on will help?

I filled my backpack with books and movies and brought it with me. When I got here I discovered it's a perfect match to a pillow that is already on the chair:)
.
I do not have work tomorrow because of a teacher work day, so it's time for some girl fun!!!

5 comments:

Lianna said...

Sarah, I think you're the Biggest Fan ever!!! Have fun, darlin'!

Rochelle said...

Looks like a great weekend ahead for you. Enjoy your day off.

Kristen said...

How fun!! And i like the silver frames trimmed with red on the white matting. A very classy way to decorate in Ohio State theme without it feeling like a mismatched dorm room.

Kristen's mom said...

A fun weekend is ahead for sure. Have Fun!

my family said...

what a fun weekend ahead!