My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, January 4, 2010

See ya Later TJ

TJ just left to go back to college. I am going to miss him. I am always sad when he leaves.

It is pretty bad outside and I have to go back to work today. I think I better wear my Uggs.

7 comments:

Rochelle said...

Sorry that TJ has to leave to head back to college. I am sure he misses you too when he isn't at home. Glad you had such a nice holiday time together as a family and enjoyed that Rose Bowl!

Kim Rees said...

Ahhh! I know it must be hard seeing your brother go. The holidays are such a busy, and fun time and when it's over it can really be a let down. Keep your chin up and remember you will see him again soon. Happy New Year Sarah, Joyce and family! Hope you have a great 2010!

Tsquared417 said...

Awww...I bet he hates leaving you too!!

stephanie said...

I know, it's sad to say good bye. My oldest left to go back to California.

Kele said...

Winter break is over for TJ, bummer! But spring break isn't far off Sarah... hang in there ;-)

Adelaide Dupont said...

Hope you had a great time going back to work, Sarah.

Beth said...

I'm sorry that he's leaving again. I know how hard that can be. I'm sure he'd rather have lots more time at home.
Hannah's brother still has another week at home before he leaves. Hannah will be commiserating with you then. Hang in there--maybe send him a letter to surprise him so he won't be so homesick.