My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Prayer Warriors please wake Up

This is my little friend Lois. She is so cute and spunky.

Today her family got some news no one wants to hear. Lois has leukemia. Please go to her blog and give her some love.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Saw this on a comment on baby Kaelyn's blog and now here.Headed over just a bit ago.What a darling little child.Her leukemia is the same as Zoey was diagnosed with ...so I say Lois will kick this things butt just like our warrior girl.Just watch.she will and this awesome community will help them along.just as they did for us.With that said .... I just HATE that another family,another child has to travel this road.I HATE IT.

ABandCsMom said...

Oh this makes me so sad. I will head over to their blog and let them know we are praying! Thank you for sharing.

Rochelle said...

We went over and visited and will definitely be praying for that cute little Lois. Thanks for bringing her to our attention.

The VW's said...

What a precious girl! I'll be praying for her! Hugs!!!

stephanie said...

I'm heading over too.

Kele said...

Thanks for sharing... I am on my way!