My Name is Sarah
MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
A Happy blog Award
I love this award. Kristen sent it to me. The Happy 101 Blog Award Rules are as follows: List 10 things that make you happy, try to do at least one of them today, and tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.
Here is my list in no special order:
1. Pepperidge Farm baby goldfish and Mott's apple juice
2. Gilmore Girls, Seventh Heaven and Full House DVDs
3. anything Disney
4. working at the nursing home
5. Ridge my horse and Doug my lead volunteer
6. Lisa, Stacy and Julie my bff's
7. my apple green laptop and matching iPod
8. music therapy with Bonnie
9. Target cards
10. all my little bloggy friends
I am not so good at tagging and linking back, so I would like anyone who reads my blog and likes those cute cupcakes to grab it and run with it. Let's spread a lot of happiness today.