My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Duck Story worth Sharing

As we wind down this weekend of Buckeye mania, I want to share a story. It is about a coach and his friend. A great find in the Oregonian, the day before their Ducks were going to play our Bucks. In the end, it really isn't about the wins or the loses on the field, it's about the difference you are making in people's lives. I really like this story. I think you will too. Click on the title: Ducks coach finds inspiration in Friendship.

1 comment:

Runningmama said...

Hi Sarah, love your blog - Go Buckeyes! Your mom found our blog and left a nice comment so I decided to check yours out - so glad to have found you!