My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Disney Overload

Let's Celebrate!!

Time for the show to begin.

Here comes Minnie and Mickey with all their friends.

Haaa it's Cruella De Vil. I told my dad she would be here.

Ahhh it's a love fest. Minnie is trying to decide how she will know that Mickey loves her so she calls on all the Princesses to help her.

This is my friend Jori. Her mom and my mom have known each other for a long time.

Happy Birthday Mom. I hope you like the show:)

My friend Lisa came too!!! We are having pizza during intermission. That's what I like about being in a suite. But we are a little far from the ice.

Ohhhh Lilo and Stitch. I haven't watched that movie for a while.

A very pretty scene from Mulan. My mom loved the purple lights.

Oh look. A whole new set from Princess and the Frog. I love the music. It reminds me of the time we had a mardi gras party at the nursing home.

The grand finale. Bummer.

I don't want it to be over. I want more show. "Please Mom. I want to stay." "Sorry Sarah, we can't. But I have an idea. Let's go see Princess and the Frog." "Great idea!!!"

I really liked the movie. I especially liked when Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen were frogs because they were so cute. My mom said it reminded her of the time she and my dad went to visit New Orleans. We really liked the music so we took a picture of the music credits. I think I will have to use my Target cards to go get the CD.
Well that was a lot of Disney for one day. I had such a good time.

11 comments:

Mary said...

Wow, it looks absolutely amazing!

Kristin said...

Oh man - I wish we would have gone when Disney on Ice was here. And a movie too - what a fun day!

Kimy said...

Wow, what a busy and exciting day! I have seen Disney on ice a few times. They are really neat shows. I loved the Princess and the Frog too!

Rochelle said...

What a fun girls day out!

Cammie Heflin said...

I love Disney too, Sarah you are such a lucky girl to have a mama that loves you so much that she loves to all of these fun things with you!

my family said...

Disney on ice and a movie??sounds like a fun day that I would enjoy

Heidi said...

What a great day! I loved all of your pictures and I'm glad you enjoyed it so much!

Adelaide Dupont said...

Do use your credits to get the DVD.

Glad you all went to have a great time to see Disney on Ice.

Liked the Minnie plot.

Beverly said...

looks like like a great time. cant wait to take Noah one day

AZ Chapman said...

Looks like soo much fun I have only been to disney on ice once when they were touring Toy story 2 I remember having a lot of fun. I would love to see that one if it comes to my hometown.

ps I love the princess and the frog movie and cd we even have the cookbook

Scarehaircare said...

The Love Magnet and I love LOVED the Princess And The Frog. Your Disney night looked like a lot of fun.