My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Did someone say Shot?

You're not talking to me are you?


Because I can't hear you. I am busy reading right now.

Hmmm...I wonder how much longer I can stall them by reading this magazine?

5 comments:

AZ Chapman said...

nice I will have to use this at the dentist

ABandCsMom said...

Oh my....please don't give Carly any ideas!!! LOL...you're so funny Sarah!

Lacey said...

Oh keep it up Sarah! I hope you brought a whole stack of magazines!

Beverly said...

oh, shots are awful and scary.

Sumithra said...

lol! I'm going to steal your idea during my appointments too.