My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Attack of the Icicle

Early in the morning these icicles were hanging outside our kitchen door.

Next thing I knew they were not there. But look what one did to our screen on the way down.

Bad icicle. Very bad icicle.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow! Those icicles are huge!!

Lianna said...

Wow! It's a good thing that no one was standing under one of those!

The VW's said...

OH NO! I'm always worried that an icicle will break one of our windows! I never thought about the screen though. That was a very naughty icicle indeed!

Baby Copty said...

That is such a beautiful sight. We don't see snow in Texas very often. I'm sorry about your window screen. That's too bad!

Kristen said...

Oh my goodness! What a wicked ice icicle. Thank God no one was walking under it when it fell. That would have been a nasty bump on the noggin'. On the upside of that thought though, there would have been ice ready for the boo-boo.

(lol)

Karen said...

I love those big icicles! But gosh, I'm glad nobody was standing underneath it!

jjpsmommy07 said...

oops!