My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

And now...for your viewing Enjoyment...

...here I am with my very own...Jaxson's Blankies for Babes...





Thank You Soooooo Much Lacey. I LOVE it and will cherish it forever:)

10 comments:

Mel said...

It looks lovely and I love the ribbons in your pigtails- very pretty Sarah :)

ABandCsMom said...

Purple is your color!!

RK said...

You look GREAT in purple, and it's the best color EVER in my book, for sure!

Rochelle said...

Love it, that Lacey is awesome isn't she? I LOVE purple too!

Kim Rees said...

I absolutely love the blankie! You look great in it!

Shelly said...

What a wonderful Blanket! and great color, I am also a purple fan!

stephanie said...

OH Sarah, such a special gift for such a special girl. You look lovely in all the pictures.

Emily said...

That is awesome! Lacey is great, isn't she?!

Kele said...

Oh Sarah, it is lovely!
Isn't Lacey just the most giving and gracious person to do this?! You look good engulfed in purple, but then you look good any time, any where!

Kristin said...

So cute. We love Max's Jaxson blankie too!