My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thank You to the Volunteers

Tonight was the annual thank you banquet for all the volunteers who help at the horse barn with the therapeutic riding program at Camp Cheerful.

We have been working on thank you treats for them. I had to put them in a big box because we needed 125 bags. It was sorta heavy.

I hope they like them. The volunteers work very hard so I wanted to be sure to thank them.

6 comments:

Scarehaircare said...

Wow, you were busy! I am sure the volunteers loved their treats.

Emily said...

Wow... looks like there are a lot there! They will love them!

Rochelle said...

Great job Sarah! I am sure the volunteers loved your gift and love working with you.

Carol N. said...

Your family is amazing, Sarah - you guys are so generous!

Beverly said...

great job. love your sweater Sarah.

Perplexing Situation said...

wow, very busy. I'm sure all the volunteers appreciated your effort to thank them so personally.