My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Perfect Sunday...

It is freezing outside. The temperature is 20. So I took my shower early and now...

...I'm sitting by the warm fire...

...snuggling with my Dad...

...watching our new TV. Look, my mom took our picture when the Domino's commercial was on. I love pizza...

...my Dad too. We are happy tonight. A perfect Sunday evening.

14 comments:

Peggy said...

I love the dad and Sarah picture!

Heidi said...

What a perfect way to spend a cold night!

Lacey said...

Sounds like the perfect Sunday to me. Staying in jammies and sitting by the fire!

Emily said...

Oh, so very sweet! You look very cozy! We are in our pj's with the fire going too!

Kristen's mom said...

I'm jealous! I would sure love a perfect quiet Sunday evening cuddled around the fire. Maybe next Sunday.

Heather said...

Absolutely perfect Sunday Sarah!

Adelaide Dupont said...

Yes, it was great.

What is your very favourite pizza?

Do the Elys have their own topping that you can share with us?

starrlife said...

Perfectly perfect.... it looks it! You guys look so darn happy! Snuggling is one of the things we like to do with our Kayli too!

Lisa said...

I love this post :)! It makes me feel happy, too.

Rochelle said...

That is perfect Sarah. How can you beat a cold night and snuggling up with your dad to keep warm. What a great Sunday night!

amy flege said...

what a great way to spend the evening!! looks so cozy!!!

jjpsmommy07 said...

Aren't Daddy's the best!!!!! I miss mine very much, he passed away in 1992 and never had the chance to meet any of his grandchildren. I miss the fireplace, grew up with one and now I freeze every winter. Looks like a great evening Sarah.

Kimy said...

mmm, I love pizza too!! Looks like you had a great day!!! There is nothing better than snuggling by a fire.

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

That does look like the perfect Sunday evening! Love your living room too!