My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

More Miles than Santa's Sleigh


While we are driving down the road my mom starts taking pictures of the dash board in the car. When I asked her what she was doing she said, "Sarah, my car is about to have more miles than Santa's sleigh." I thought that was funny. But not as funny as the noise in this video, no not the music...



...Can you guess what it is? haaaaa that is me with the hiccups...

6 comments:

Leah said...

Ha! cute! We drive cars until they die. We had a Tahoe that we sold at 210,000 miles. It was still running great, but we decided to get rid of it before it died and cost us a ton of money. Dean puts on 100,000 miles PER YEAR for work, so he goes through cars really fast. We have a great place to buy flood cars here. We pay less than $3,000 and he drives them for 18 months to 2 years, until he drives it right to the junk yard.

starrlife said...

Funny! Have a Merry Christmas Sarah and Family!

Perplexing Situation said...

hohoho, lol! Merry Christmas!

RK said...

Isn't it fun to watch it roll over? We've seen about 5 do that in our time, and the van we're driving now just rolled ver 207,000 and it's got alot more in it, I hope! Go car go!!!

Lianna said...

Hi Sarah, Joyce and family! We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and all the best in 2010!

Mary said...

Pretty funny! Merry Christmas!