My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas Wishes

...from our family to yours...

photo by our favorite Naples, Florida photographer Peggy Farren. Please do not copy.

14 comments:

Kristen said...

Merry Christmas!!

We LOVE the Christmas card!!

Sumithra said...

Merry Christmas to all of you.

Ruby's Mom said...

Merry Christmas!

Denise said...

Merry Christmas Sarah....what a great family photo!!

Beverly said...

Merry Christmas! great photo card

stephanie said...

Merry Christmas Beautiful Family!!

Sharon said...

Great photo. Merry Christmas to you too!

Peggy said...

Such a gorgeous and NICE family!!!

Junior said...

Merry Christmas

That is a wonderful family photo

Ellen said...

What a beautiful photo! Max hopes Sarah and everyone had a very merry, purple Christmas!

JRS said...

Great photo! Merry Christmas to you all.
---Jen

Perplexing Situation said...

Great family photo! Merry Christmas!!

sheree said...

Merry Christmas Ely's! Great picture!

Rochelle said...

What an awesome family picture! Merry Christmas.