My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

It's becoming Party Central

We're getting ready for a party!!!

But it's not for New Year's eve.

Here's a hint...we have scarlet and gray M & M's. Can you guess what it's for?

We have a football helmet cookie cutter with scarlet and gray jimmies.

Maybe this will help:) Gotta go now. I'm needed in the kitchen.

9 comments:

pollicino said...

Happy New Year for 2010

Kristen said...

That is awesome!!! We will definitely be watching the game too, but I'm sure you already knew that. :) Mike is so very excited for tomorrow because several of us, including Mike's siblings, all pitched in to get Mike's dad high definition TV. It was installed today, just in time for us to all watch the game in HD tomorrow! :)

Amy L said...

Have fun!!
Happy New Year Sarah!
Amy

Heather said...

Looks like so much fun Sarah.A very Happy New Year to you and all of your family.We have so enjoyed traveling this last year "with " you.Can't wait to see what 2010 brings!

Adelaide Dupont said...

It's for the team?

Superbowl perhaps ...

Have a great 2010, Sarah and the Ely family.

Mary said...

Woo-hoo! We're going to a party today!

Lianna said...

Happy New Year!!!

starrlife said...

Happy New Year!

To Love Endlessly said...

this made me laugh. haha, hope it was a great party!