My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Here we Go Again

The temperature dropped into the 20's on Tuesday and by Wednesday I was spiraling into an asthma episode. Same old December story.

I spent three days in bed with a fever. Then last night I could not catch my breath until I started coughing. That's a good thing. It helps break up that asthma mucus.

At 1:30 this morning I called for my mom to bring the camera. I wanted proof that my coughing was being productive. No need for a trip to the hospital just yet:)

9 comments:

Beverly said...

sorry you are feeling sick Sarah! praying you feel better soon!

Cammie Heflin said...

Hang in there Sarah! Praying you feel better soon and can stay home!

Heather said...

Mom told me you weren't feeling well Sarah.Either is Miss Zoey.Rest and get better soon.Love from California.

Lianna said...

Get well quick Sarah!♥

AndrewThomas said...

OH Sarah get better quick!!!!!
BTW that's a very attractive handful ya got there! LOL!!!

Kristen said...

Oh Sarah, how miserable it is to be sick so often...and always so near Christmas time. I am wishing you many get well thoughts.

Shelley said...

I hope you are feeling better soon Sarah. Happy Christmas.

Perplexing Situation said...

yuck. I hope you feel better soon. Maybe you should move south to warmer weather.

Becca said...

Oh, I'm so sorry you've been sick, Sarah! You look so sad in the photo. I hope you get lots of rest and start feeling better soon!