My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Free Tickets to the Browns vs. Steelers

I have been known to attend a Cleveland Browns game in December...

...but not when it is going to be 10 degrees outside. I'll end up in the hospital for sure. So...

If anyone wants four free tickets to the Browns vs Steelers tomorrow night in Cleveland just let me know. My mom will bring the tickets to you during the day. The seats are in the third row of section 508.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh, how I love football. Especially live football!!! Too bad I don't live in Ohio! Sorry you can't go to the game! I hope whoever ends up with these tickets enjoys them very much!

Lori said...

I agree...when it is that cold, you can't beat the view from the couch!

Kristen said...

If we were closer, I know Mike would eat those up!! He has been known to cheer on the Cleveland Browns too.

Karen said...

Sarah - let me do some checking. Our pastor is a huge Browns fan, and us being from Pittsburgh of course are Steelers fans. This would be a wonderful gift for him. Not sure if he could do the short-notice or not. I'll get in touch later today if they're not gone already.

heidi marie said...

ummm, I DO!!! but are plane tickets involved. lol!!!! :)