My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

D & D to the Rescue

This is not good. I'm on my little brother's laptop because...

...my Dad is on mine.

"OMG!! What's a girl gonna do without her laptap??!!?

Not to worry, I have Dad and Dell working on the problem.

" I didn't do anything....really...I didn't. I was just trying to track the location of Santa."

Phew, I see the Dell logo. That means there is hope. Good thing Dell is open on Christmas Eve. I wonder if Santa ever has technical difficulties?

1 comment:

Perplexing Situation said...

haha, tracking Santa? too funny. Guess he really didn't want to be found. Is it fixed now?