My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Baby Changes Everything

Today was the Christmas program at my Grandma & Grandpa's church in Canton. It was called A Baby Changes Everything. My Grandpa is still singing in the choir. It was very nice. They had a real baby Jesus. He was so cute. He yawned once then slept through most of it.

Afterwards we took our annual photo in the church lobby.

This year, Julie came with us. It's nice having another girl around.

Then we went to Applebee's. My brothers ordered wings. I do not like the hot sauce but I love the celery.

I decided to try something new...mini cheeseburgers. They were yummy.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

i just finished my christmas concerts tonight and ours was also called "a baby changes everything"...how funny! hope you had fun and hope to see you soon!!

amy flege said...

looks like a great time!!

Mama Mason-Mann said...

Looks like a nice time and you all look so nice! :)

Mary said...

I love the family photo! You all look great!

Kele said...

Nice family photo, you are so pretty Sarah, and those mini burgers do look yummy!!

Kristen said...

Sarah, I love your sweater. Not only is it wintery and Christmasy...it also has a hint of Buckeye flair too. Great colors!

Beth said...

I'm with you on the hot wings. Yuck!
I like the pictures of you all!!